1. Join the Camping Babble forums today and become an active member of our growing community. Once registered you'll be able to exchange camping photos, stories and experience with other members. If you're still undecided, feel free to take a look around and see what we're all about!

Salutations from CO and more recently Belize

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by katanasword, Mar 26, 2016.

1. katanasword

katanasword Newbie

Greetings campers! So happy to have found a place to discuss adventures and share advice. I have just moved from Colorado to Belize saying goodby to the mountains, whitewater and hotsprings for the beach and jungle. A new set of adventures to embark on. I can not wait to hear everyones stories.

2. campforums

campforums Founder Staff Member

Wow, Colorado to Belize! I imagine that must have been quite a lifestyle change, what was the main reason that made you go through with it?

I've seen pictures of Belize, lots of great camping opportunities I'm sure :D

3. katanasword

katanasword Newbie

My Mom works at a school here and my husband went for a visit and loved it so we up and moved. The first thing we did was make spear guns and started to learn to dive. Total change from skiing, rafting and all the good ol' Colorado skills. There are so many jungles amd landscapes here that the camping is out of this world! They say that only the adventurous make it to Belize lol :)

4. Northern Dancer

Northern Dancer Survivalist

Welcome again! I'm really interested to learn about your experiences and the adventures you plan to have. Pictures? I hope we see a lot of them because I know very little about Belize. Tell us more.

5. campforums

campforums Founder Staff Member

You made your own spear guns? That sounds awesome, you guys must be very handy. Are there any other projects in the works?

Draft saved Draft deleted