1. Join the Camping Babble forums today and become an active member of our growing community. Once registered you'll be able to exchange camping photos, stories and experience with other members. If you're still undecided, feel free to take a look around and see what we're all about!

Shawie here!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Shawie, Aug 27, 2015.

Tags:
  1. Shawie

Shawie Newbie

I love camping. I wish we could do it more often. We do plan on camping and fishing more in the future. What an awesome niche of a forum you guys have here. I can't wait to dive in the discussions!

My lifetime goal is to camp at every Texas state park. :) Wish me luck!

I'm open to travelling any where in the US for camping though I just love the relaxing factor of it. Nothing better than sitting by the fire, eating good food with friends and family.

Joseph Hadnett likes this.
  2. Northern Dancer

Northern Dancer Survivalist

Fabulous! That is a real quest that you have started. I understand that there are 90 State Parks - that's a real challenge. Good grief - if you did 3 parks a year it would take you 30 years to complete. Then you would have to write a book. :)

Welcome again - nice to see you online.

:bear: Welcome from me too - I'm Dancer's side kick. They call me Baden Bear - as in Baden Powell the founder of the Scout Movement.

3. campforums

campforums Founder Staff Member

Hi there Shawie, welcome to the site!

Welcome to the site, how has your progress been so far at visiting all the camp grounds in Texas?

4. Joseph Hadnett

Joseph Hadnett Novice Camper

What kind of tent are you using?

Draft saved Draft deleted