1. Join the Camping Babble forums today and become an active member of our growing community. Once registered you'll be able to exchange camping photos, stories and experience with other members. If you're still undecided, feel free to take a look around and see what we're all about!

There is someone on the road

Discussion in 'Attire' started by Recepaliskan, Dec 16, 2017.

1. Recepaliskan

Recepaliskan Novice Camper

Hi guys im Recep from İstanbul (Turkey )
    Firstly im so sorry for my English i think my English is not enough to tell my reports...
    I have been doing 6,7 years camp and natural...Also ussualy i do alone no human no home no signal...Only me with fire,stars,natur....i want to be with myself
    However im glad to meet you
    Its my page: Yolda biri var...
    Have a nice days 8b467b43f89bcfb20f1cca27ff1aa536.jpg

C6603 cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi

2sweed likes this.
  2. Northern Dancer

Northern Dancer Survivalist

Fantastic! WELCOME. I wouldn't worry about the English, some of us who speak it regularly don't always do a good job either. A different place, a different style - all of which I'm interested. I'm a lone camper/canoe guy too and would like to learn more about your experience.

Recepaliskan likes this.
  3. Recepaliskan

Thanks so much Firstly most important health and sport After bravery
    One day we will deat so someone dead home someone home someone work....
    And someone on the road...
    Think,think think.............Of course think its important but not like crazy...
    We have to read so much we need to talk with experienced people after we should use smart after we can do camp
    Of bear comes,if water,ifnad guys....if if if

4. Northern Dancer

Northern Dancer Survivalist

...for me it's fun, the pursuit of the life style, the comradeship, and especially the peace and quiet. Nothing like lying down on a grassy knoll and looking up into a starring sky all the while listening to the crackling of a warm campfire. When it's all over taking yourself and wrapping self up in a warm sleeping bag to take in the sounds of the night before drifting off to sleep. :)

2sweed likes this.
  5. killeroy154

killeroy154 Survivalist

Hello and welcome @Recepaliskan. Yes your English is fine. I enjoyed the pictures on your page. Turkey looks like a pretty area being near mountains, deserts, sea and forests. Motorcycle camping looks like freedom on wheels. I would have to pull a trailer to carry all my camping gear, Ha.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

6. Recepaliskan

Exactly...You re right
    My country is so available to camping

7. Alexandoy

Alexandoy Survivalist

I am amused by your kind who goes camping alone. To be honest, I get a bit scared when I am in an alien place because I don't know what's in store for me. For me, camping is partly bonding with companions so I don't think I could what you are doing because I will not enjoy. You have that adventurous soul that I admire and probably you are also a loner? I also don't care about gadgets when we go camping but sometimes I think that an emergency can come up that someone would need to contact me. Anyway, it looks like you are having the time of your life in that place.

Recepaliskan likes this.
  8. Recepaliskan

Thanks for comment So I like to feel adventure I like to feel danger but specially I want be with myself I want to listen nature animals bird sound And and and... Sometimes I call my friend for tour,travel,camp but they are busy match,wedding,cinema...And last month I finished D-915 way (the most dangerous road 2007)I was alone I habe Honda Transalp xl650 but only for this road I used Honda cbf 150 samll motorcycle because atmosphere,fog,strom so much and Humans say me you are crazy for im so normally for they are crazy Think....you habe empty time empty day and you send your time to cinema between 4 walls or wedding or match Also I have a cinema archive dexter,house,breaking bad,call better soul its sunny always Philadelphia one of them also I like Japan anime deat note full Metal alchemist...Thats mean I watc cinema some times I go wedding but MY TARGET CAMPİNG,TRAVELING Sometimes thats way someone on the way
    E6633 cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi

Alexandoy likes this.
  9. Recepaliskan

D-915 Bayburt Trabzon Of Road [​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Draft saved Draft deleted