1. Join the Camping Babble forums today and become an active member of our growing community. Once registered you'll be able to exchange camping photos, stories and experience with other members. If you're still undecided, feel free to take a look around and see what we're all about!

Thriving along the nature's gifts

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by scrapper, Sep 25, 2016.

1. scrapper

scrapper Novice Camper

Heya, my camping folks, my fellow hikers, survival savvy veterans. How are you doing?

I spent quite a heck of time living alongside the wilderness of the amazonian rainforests. A lush place, It rains a lot and there are tons of insects out there, botflies are specially the nastiest critters among the fauna without a doubt. Anyway, looking forward to share experiences each other.

2. Northern Dancer

Northern Dancer Survivalist

Wow! You have my attention. Love to hear more about your adventures because they are a whole lot different from the ones that I experience. And pictures....don't forget to share the pictures. Welcome again @scrapper.

3. killeroy154

killeroy154 Survivalist

Welcome @scrapper. This site has some great people and information. Yes we love pictures and stories.

campforums likes this.
  4. scrapper

scrapper Novice Camper

I don't have pictures of my past's adventures, that was in the nineties to early 2000's, was just a teenager then. But, perhaps I'll share some pics from plants and makeshift stuff I have nearby.

Draft saved Draft deleted