1. Join the Camping Babble forums today and become an active member of our growing community. Once registered you'll be able to exchange camping photos, stories and experience with other members. If you're still undecided, feel free to take a look around and see what we're all about!

Who dress better MEN or WOMEN?

Discussion in 'Attire' started by Contrailla, Aug 18, 2014.

?

The better dresser?

1. WOMEN

2 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. MEN

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Contrailla

Contrailla Newbie

Personally i like to see women doing their thing with the way they dress. like when they ware those high hills!! now they job make clothes look like they were born in them. And they don't have to be all tight and stuff either. For instance, who love to see a woman in those beautiful summer dresses,and those lovely looking business suits. I even like to see them in pajamas, 'they are so cute"! But on the other hand men don't have that diversity when it comes to us dressing. we either have pants or shorts,Long sleeves or short sleeves, sneakers or dress shoe or boots. but that's just me, what do yall think.

2. Profit5500

Profit5500 Explorer

Well I dress decent for a man LOL. I think my heavy coat would be good for the mountains. During the winter I would wear my leather jacket since it has no problems with the rain.

3. BMWPOWER

BMWPOWER Moderator Staff Member

I fixed the poll for you, back on topic I honestly don't think its comparable. I would have to admit that women do have a vast selection of cloths compared to men.

4. Profit5500

Profit5500 Explorer

More like a massive selection there are so many different ways for women to look its numerous. I could only dress one way and that is t-shirt and jeans or don't go with any clothes LOL.

5. When it comes to fashion women wins it all. Women have a whole variety of selections in clothing and shoes compare to men. But don't give me, wrong but they do have some men who dresses well. Lately, men are stepping up into the fashion, and it's going to be a big competition lol. But for now, women are still on top in the fashion industry. It's plan and simple, women dresses better!!! :D

6. BMWPOWER

BMWPOWER Moderator Staff Member

The reason behind this is that society has made women conscious of their looks and they look towards others, men on the other hand dont give a S***.

campforums likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted